Ingram Micro Inc. - RECEIVING CLERK
|Company||Ingram Micro Inc.|
|Date Opened||10/24/2023 3:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/21/2023 11:59:00 PM|
In cooperation with
Spartanburg Community College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Ingram Micro Inc.
- Responsible for the handling, moving, loading and unloading of materials by hand or by using a variety of material handling equipment.
- Opens and seals crates, boxes, cartons, and other containers.
- Collects, sorts, stores and distributes materials. Process orders from requisitions and dispense stock items.
- May assist in inventory of stock, including stock rotation.
- Responsible for the shipping, receiving and processing of freight according to company policies and procedures.
- Ensures the orderly stocking and/or timely delivery of merchandise.
- Maintains and updates the purchase order system as shipments are received, cancelled, or back ordered.
- Processes inventory paperwork.
- Updates management on all inventory issues on a regular and as-needed basis. May participate in activities including kit and bundle breakdown and component sorting.
- Seasoned individual contributor. Works under limited supervision for routine situations.
- Provides assistance and training to lower level employees.
- Problems typically are not routine and require analysis to understand.
- Makes minor adjustments to working methods.
- Explains practices, procedures and policies to reach agreement with others outside of the job area.
- Provides administrative or technical support at a senior level.
- Proficient in the various competencies relevant to their job.
- May act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical or administrative support personnel.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Generally works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments.
- May be informal team leader.