Takeuchi Mfg (US) Ltd - Maintenance Technician (1st Shift)
|Company||Takeuchi Mfg (US) Ltd|
|Date Opened||7/1/2022 09:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||8/31/2022 11:59:00 PM|
- Equipment Maintenance — Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as electronic voltmeters. Ammeters, Insulation testers and related tools.
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Install equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Verify part dimensions or clearances to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools, fixtures, templates, or layout tools.
- Prepare written documentation of electromechanical test results.
- Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
- Operate metalworking machines like band saws, drill presses, welding and torch cutting equipment to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, or fixtures.
- Analyze engineering designs of logic or digital circuitry, motor controls, instrumentation, or data acquisition for implementation into new or existing process equipment.
- maintain inventory, records, and documentation systems including existing Work Order system, Purchase Request forms and quotation processes.
- Fabricate or assemble mechanical, electrical, or electronic components or assemblies.
- Ability to read gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Modify, maintain, or repair electrical, electronic, or mechanical components, equipment, or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Produce electrical, electronic, or mechanical drawings or other related documents or graphics necessary for electromechanical design, using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Basic Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Reading Comprehension
- Active Listening
- Time Management
- Moderate to heavy physical effort required including sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, climbing steps or ladders, grasping, fine and course manipulation, reaching both forward and above head level
- Must be able to push, pull and/or lift up to 50 pounds; and safely operate assigned machinery
- Must be able to stand and work for long periods
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|