Takeuchi Mfg (US) Ltd - Warehouse Material Handler
|Company||Takeuchi Mfg (US) Ltd|
|Date Opened||8/12/2022 10:45:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/31/2022 11:59:00 PM|
- Supplies parts to Assembly/Production (picking, pulling, material handling, etc.) Material handling orders based on work order specifications.
- Safely operate mobile equipment for transporting parts
- Understand and follow all Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain minimum performance standards while performing required job functions
- Perform the job with the highest standards of quality and accuracy
- Work safely and abide by all of Takeuchi Safety rules and procedures
- Must be able to read / count to use picklist for quality/accuracy for moving parts.
- Must be detail orientated /clean / organized.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be flexible and willing to cross-train in other warehouse areas.
- State motor vehicle operators permit for operation of forklift highly preferred
- Proven team member with skills to multi-task
- Proficient reading skills
- High school diploma or a GED preferred, not required
- Six months distribution center experience preferred
- Moderate to heavy physical effort required including sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, climbing steps or ladders, grasping, fine and course manipulation, reaching both forward and above head level
- Must be able to push, pull and/or lift up to 50 pounds; and safely operate assigned machinery
- Must be able to stand and work for long periods
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|