Tuesday, March 21, 2023
Takeuchi Mfg (US) Ltd - Warehouse Material Handler
|Company||Takeuchi Mfg (US) Ltd|
|Date Opened||8/12/2022 10:45:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||3/31/2023 08:27:00 AM|
in cooperation with
Spartanburg Community College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Takeuchi Mfg (US) Ltd
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
Warehouse Material Handler
Takeuchi Mfg (US) Ltd, a global manufacturer of construction equipment, has launched its first North American assembly facility in Moore, SC. Takeuchi (pronounced Tok eh oo chee) is building a first-class workforce in a modern facility with an ideal work schedule.
- Supplies parts to Assembly/Production (picking, pulling, material handling, etc.) Material handling orders based on work order specifications.
- Safely operate mobile equipment for transporting parts
- Understand and follow all Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain minimum performance standards while performing required job functions
- Perform the job with the highest standards of quality and accuracy
- Work safely and abide by all of Takeuchi Safety rules and procedures
- Must be able to read / count to use picklist for quality/accuracy for moving parts.
- Must be detail orientated /clean / organized.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be flexible and willing to cross-train in other warehouse areas.
- Demonstrated reliable work history
- State motor vehicle operators permit for operation of forklift highly preferred
- Proven team member with skills to multi-task
- Proficient reading skills
- High school diploma or a GED preferred, not required
- Six months distribution center experience preferred
- Moderate to heavy physical effort required including sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, climbing steps or ladders, grasping, fine and course manipulation, reaching both forward and above head level
- Must be able to push, pull and/or lift up to 50 pounds; and safely operate assigned machinery
- Must be able to stand and work for long periods
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures
Shift Hours: 4-day work week, Mon-Thu 6:00am-4:30pm
Starting wage: $18.50 per hour
Takeuchi Mfg (US) Ltd offers a competitive benefits package including affordable medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) – 100% match on 1st 4%, PTO, paid holidays, and wellness benefits!
*An Equal Opportunity Employer*
Computer access to apply is available at Spartanburg SC Works office – 220 East Kennedy St, Spartanburg SC 29302
or your nearest SC Works office
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|