Sunday, June 4, 2023
Takeuchi Mfg (US) Ltd - Paint Prep Associate
|Company||Takeuchi Mfg (US) Ltd|
|Date Opened||9/22/2022 4:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||5/31/2023 11:59:00 PM|
in cooperation with
Spartanburg Community College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Takeuchi Mfg (US) Ltd
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
Paint Prep Associate
Takeuchi Mfg (US) Ltd, a global manufacturer of construction equipment, has launched its first North American assembly facility in Moore, SC. Takeuchi (pronounced Tok eh oo chee) is building a first-class workforce in a modern facility with an ideal work schedule.
- Prepare equipment and parts for the painting process (including masking/taping, shot blasting, cleaning, etc.)
- Maintain all related equipment used for painting in good working condition
- Perform a variety of duties to spray paint products or parts following established methods and procedures.
- Clean all paint equipment including spray guns, brushes, rollers, flush hoses, clean booths and accessory equipment
- Operate a variety of industrial mobile equipment including overhead lifting devices, forklifts and/or tuggers (gas, diesel, and electric).
- Actively participate in process improvement activities (safety, quality, and productivity)
- Keep work area clean, free from safety hazards and follow all applicable safety rules
- Work as a team member and co-operate with co-workers
- Work overtime when required, including weekends
- Complete all other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated reliable work history
- High School Diploma (or GED)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Proficient in the execution of standardized methods and procedures
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools and practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Positive and cooperative
- Moderate to heavy physical effort required including sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, climbing steps or ladders, grasping, fine and course manipulation, reaching both forward and above head level.
- Must be able to push, pull and/or lift up to 50 pounds; and safely operate assigned machinery.
- Must be able to stand and work for long periods
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures
Shift Hours: 4-day work week, Mon-Thu 6:00am-4:30pm
Starting wage: $18.50 per hour
Takeuchi Mfg (US) Ltd offers a competitive benefits package including affordable medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) – 100% match on 1st 4%, PTO, paid holidays, and wellness benefits!
*An Equal Opportunity Employer*
Computer access to apply is available at Spartanburg SC Works office – 110 Commerce St, Spartanburg SC 29302
or your nearest SC Works office
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.