Takeuchi Mfg (US) Ltd - Quality Technician
|Company||Takeuchi Mfg (US) Ltd|
|Date Opened||12/15/2022 11:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||2/28/2023 11:59:00 PM|
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection to ensure that the products are free of flaws and function as designed
- Provides troubleshooting support when quality issues are reported from the production line/Inspection area and may make necessary repairs by painting, assembling, welding or grinding
- Analyzes reports and defective products to determine trends and recommend corrective actions
- Collaborates with supplier representatives on quality problems, ensures that effective corrective actions are implemented, and contributes to supplier quality improvement
- Investigate issues to identify root causes and implement short term and long-term corrective actions.
- Perform process verification audits to ensure work instructions and control plans exist for operators on assurance control.
- Communicates with Supervisors and Managers for collected In-house, supplier and field service reports/information and relay the corrective action to the department.
- Assist with training assembly and paint operators.
- Associate’s degree in an engineering technology or related field from an accredited college or university OR High School diploma (or GED) with 5+ years of experience
- 2+ years of assembly and/or paint production quality experience in a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical, Paint, and Welding aptitude
- Basic understanding of machine function and manufacturing process.
- Proficient in the execution of methods and procedures
- Able to respond effectively to changing priorities
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with computer tools (MS Office minimum)
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools and practices along with understanding QA and QC
- Ability to present technical documents and projects.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive behavior.
- Ability to read oil-hydraulic circuit diagram.
- Ability to read Electric circuit diagram.
- Physical demands of the job include: stooping, grinding, crouching, walking, pulling, lifting (up to 40 pounds), grasping, hearing, visual acuity, kneeling, reaching, pushing, talking, standing, fingering and climbing; Also working in a plant environment with varying temperatures
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|