Sunday, May 28, 2023
Gehl Food & Beverage - Inventory Control
|Company||Gehl Food & Beverage|
|Date Opened||3/20/2023 10:15:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/5/2023 11:59:00 PM|
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
For more than 125 years, Gehl Food & Beverage has provided aseptically-manufactured food and beverage products for consumption around the world. Our focus on providing high-quality products has driven us to become the nation’s leading aseptic manufacturer. Gehl Food & Beverage is hiring for their new location in Walterboro.
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
The Inventory Control Coordinator is responsible for inventory accuracy, cycle counting, reporting, and adjustments. This role is a resource to address production and inventory errors in the system, including investigating errors and assisting with various requests from other departments.
- Owns managing ingredients, packaging materials, and/or finished good inventory for their area
- Coordinate material transfers with internal and external warehouses
- Needs to assist in managing FIFO/FEFO, proper documentation, and other FSQ requirements
- Regular cycle counting inventory in their area
- Assists with fiscal year end audit
- Able to investigate errors and discrepancies to understand the root cause and make corrections
- Have a strong working relationship with Production, FSQ, Procurement, Customer Service, and other departments as needed
- Production entry and/or Batch issuing on daily basis
- Monitor and close jobs as needed
- Support loss and waste analysis as needed
- Forklift experience
- Ability to support warehouse functions in a dynamic manufacturing environment
- High School Education, GED, or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use various computer systems, including Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Warehouse and Inventory systems, etc.
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, Information Technolgy, or a related field
- Two years of experience in a Warehouse and/or Inventory Management role
- Previous experience operating a forklift in a manufacturing and/or distribution environment
- Past experience using an AS/RS storage system
- Experience working in Food & Beverage or other regulated industry with high- quality standards
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing principals
You will be taken to another site to submit your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer