VPET USA, LLC - Production Lead
|Company||VPET LLC, USA|
|Date Opened||1/30/2023 10:30:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/15/2023 11:59:00 PM|
- Must be able to forecast, plan and make necessary workforce adjustments to align the production schedule.
- Coordinate all employee related breaks to assure appropriate coverage.
- Quality Management: Assure that the team operates consistently within the policies and procedures of VPET USA Inc.
- Understand and enforce GMP practices.
- Develop team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach performance goals.
- Safety Management
- Communicate to fellow shift leads: quality issues, shift issues, order changes, and audit shift's Daily Production Report for accuracy.
- Responsible for notifying the appropriate departments of any issues relates to Warehouse, Maintenance, Quality, etc.
- Training of employees per VPET's Quality Manual System, i.e.: procedures and work instructions.
- Audit employees for adherence to VPET's Quality Manual System, i.e.: procedures and work instructions.
- Must be able to make decisions regarding employee performance.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks set priorities, identify, address problems and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft programs. Must be able to use computer programs to keep track of administrative tasks such as report writing, analysis of work orders, evaluations, etc.
- Ability be able to read, write and speak English fluently (bi-lingual is a plus).
- Basic to proficient math and computer skills.
- ERP/MRP system experience beneficial.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a supervisory role or a combination of experience and education prefered.
- Experience in the plastic bottle industry or in a manufacturing environment prefered.
- Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to push, pull, twist, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crawl.
- Must be able to perform repetitive motions such as reaching and grasping.
- Work environment is in a warehouse and temperatures inside vary between hot or cold based on the outside conditions.
- This is a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Medical (HMO), dental and vision insurance premium.
- 401k plan, Employer contributes 3%, up to 4%
- Company offers vacation and sick pay
- Holiday Pay: Eight (8) paid holidays per year
- Basic Life Insurance Paid (25K policy)