Verdeco - Shipping and Receiving Associate
|Date Opened||6/21/2023 2:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/27/2023 11:59:00 PM|
In cooperation with
Greenville Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
Shipping and Receiving Associate
- Support the Shipping & Receiving Leader in regular duties.
- Operate a forklift to load & unload materials.
- Move finished goods within the warehouse to optimize space.
- Place supply items at the proper storage locations. Distribute pallets to the production line staging areas as needed.
- Participate in monthly physical inventory assessments.
- Check and verify numbers, weight, and other information as indicated on packing sheets into the ERP system.
- Complete Bill of Lading paperwork and schedule of deliveries.
- Keep accurate inventory of product and supplies.
- Operate machinery correctly and maintain it with care and report issues to management.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management.
- Follow all written and verbal instructions.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Meet yearly personal/department S.M.A.R.T. objectives.
- 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Inventory, data entry and computer skills are required.
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills.
- Dependable and Reliable.
- Regularly required to handle or reach with hands and arms.
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
- $16-$19 per hour
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|