Verdeco - Quality Technician
|Date Opened||6/21/2023 2:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/27/2023 11:59:00 PM|
In cooperation with
Greenville Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
- Conduct raw material testing to quality incoming flake meets minimum requirements.
- Verify material properties of plastic resin during manufacturing process and record data.
- Operate laboratory equipment correctly and maintain it with care.
- Work cooperatively with the production team to meet quotas and goals.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management.
- Follow all written and verbal instructions.
- Attend all safety and production trainings.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Meet yearly personal/department S.M.A.R.T. objectives.
- 2+ years' experience working in industrial laboratory environment is strongly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required, technical certificate or associates degree preferred.
- Must be available for nights and weekends/occasional overtime
- Capable of reading and understanding production documents and safety manuals
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Basic computer skills
- Willingness to comply with all safety guidelines always
- Able to operate large industrial machinery
- Reliable and punctual
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Works in production environments
- Frequently standing, walking, lifting, stooping, or bending
- Able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Able to work 8-12 hour shifts standing
- $22-$25 per hour
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|