Sunday, May 28, 2023
Delavan Spray LLC - Quality Inspector
|Company||Delavan Spray LLC|
|Date Opened||3/30/2023 12:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/19/2023 11:59:00 PM|
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Behind every successful company, there is a story of a driven entrepreneur, devoted to building a company—often from little or nothing. Nelson B. Delavan was the man behind the company known today as Delavan Fluid Power. Understanding Nelson Delavan helps to paint a portrait of a company that—some 80 years later—is still committed to serving its customers faithfully and delivering innovation and value to the marketplace.
The ownership of Delavan Spray Technologies changed hands several times since the 1990's, but our core competencies, product lines and customer base have remained relatively the same. In late 2021, Delavan Spray Technologies was acquired by RW Beckett Corporation and is now an integral part of the Beckett Family of Companies.
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
The Quality Inspector is responsible for inspecting and testing products and overseeing operations to ensure they meet production standards. The Quality Inspector will be reviewing products and materials during manufacturing to make sure they meet company requirements.
- Inspects and tests the parts produced to ensure part/assembly compliance to quality standards.
- Reads part prints and specifications to ensure that operations meet production standards.
- Reports any product non-conformance to standard requirements to Quality Manager, Production Supervisor and/or Production Manager.
- Uses items such as micrometers, RAM optical microscope, test stands and gauges to measure product features and performance.
- Rejects parts that do not meet production standards and reports non-conforming product in reject database.
- Accepts/Rejects finish products and discusses inspection results with the production team.
- Performs inspections at random to assess product quality.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs duties with limited supervision.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Technical skills and ability to understand part prints and work instructions.
- Knowledge of basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with operators and production supervisors when product quality is non-conforming and machine adjustments are required.
- Strong leadership skills and teamwork mentality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Adheres to safety regulations as well as organizational safety policies and procedures.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma/GED required.
- At least two years’ experience in manufacturing and production required.
- Two years’ experience in Quality Assurance is desired.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Able to bend, stretch, push, pull and move as needed to perform job.
- Must be able to visually inspect product.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- May be exposed to chemicals, mist and dust.
Integrity -Displays high standards of ethical behavior, honesty, and trustworthiness; Contributes to maintaining the ethics and values of the organization; Personal conduct earns the respect of others; Behaves in a straightforward manner with no hidden agendas. Builds trust and credibility through reliability and authenticity; Leads by example; Words and actions are consistently aligned.
Excellence – Strives for excellence and continuous improvement in all aspects of work; Takes personal responsibility for starting, controlling, and performing job tasks and assignments in an exemplary manner; Displays initiative, effort, and commitment to completing assignments on time; Sets well defined and realistic personal goals and accomplishes them; Is motivated to achieve; Identifies and implements process improvements and innovations that are scalable and sustainable.
Profound Respect for the Individual – Demonstrates genuine interest in others; Shows concern, empathy, patience and understanding during interactions with coworkers, subordinates, superiors and customers; Accepts people from varied backgrounds and perspectives; Treats all individuals respectfully and fairly. Aware of and respects social and cultural differences; Communicates in a respectful manner; Develops productive relationships.
You will be taken to another site to submit your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer