Sunday, May 28, 2023
Delavan Spray LLC - Set-Up Tech
|Company||Delavan Spray LLC|
|Date Opened||3/30/2023 12:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/19/2023 11:59:00 PM|
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Behind every successful company, there is a story of a driven entrepreneur, devoted to building a company—often from little or nothing. Nelson B. Delavan was the man behind the company known today as Delavan Fluid Power. Understanding Nelson Delavan helps to paint a portrait of a company that—some 80 years later—is still committed to serving its customers faithfully and delivering innovation and value to the marketplace.
The ownership of Delavan Spray Technologies changed hands several times since the 1990's, but our core competencies, product lines and customer base have remained relatively the same. In late 2021, Delavan Spray Technologies was acquired by RW Beckett Corporation and is now an integral part of the Beckett Family of Companies.
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
The Machine Set-Up and Operator ensures machinery is set up, works properly, and conforms with (and can produce materials that conform with) company quality, quantity, and efficiency standards. Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve failures timely. Cam and gear driven machinery requiring manual interactions, as well as program selection and tooling maintenance for CNC machining centers.
- Sets up and operates tools according to instructions, specifications, and standard charts.
- Studies blueprints, work orders, and other specifications to ensure the proper setup sequence is followed.
- Selects, places, and secures tooling via layout; implementing offsets and adjustments as prescribed.
- Places and secures workpieces in proper machine table, holding device, or other appropriate surface using clamps and wrenches.
- Prepares fixtures and feeding devices, starts machine, and engages feed.
- Observes each machine to verify quality performance.
- Verifies measuring instruments such as gauges, calipers, and micrometers are in proper working order.
- Sets and adjusts necessary controls to regulate machines.
- Sharpens tools with bench grinder as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Performs schedule PM’s and assist with OPM’s
- Thorough understanding of mechanics and other properties of machines.
- Understanding of machinability of different materials
- Ability to follow written instructions, diagrams, and blueprints.
- Ability to follow proper safety protocols.
- Ability to determine whether machinery is working properly based on specifications for expectations such as fixtures, cutting speeds, or feed rates.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required; technical/vocational school diploma highly preferred.
- At least two years of experience as a machine operator is required.
- Must be able to work in extremely oily and noisy environments.
- Must be able to stand, sit, walk and move around for up to 12 hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, squat, and climb to access all parts of the machine.
- May be exposed to chemicals, mist and dust.
Integrity -Displays high standards of ethical behavior, honesty, and trustworthiness; Contributes to maintaining the ethics and values of the organization; Personal conduct earns the respect of others; Behaves in a straightforward manner with no hidden agendas. Builds trust and credibility through reliability and authenticity; Leads by example; Words and actions are consistently aligned.
Excellence – Strives for excellence and continuous improvement in all aspects of work; Takes personal responsibility for starting, controlling, and performing job tasks and assignments in an exemplary manner; Displays initiative, effort, and commitment to completing assignments on time; Sets well defined and realistic personal goals and accomplishes them; Is motivated to achieve; Identifies and implements process improvements and innovations that are scalable and sustainable.
Profound Respect for the Individual – Demonstrates genuine interest in others; Shows concern, empathy, patience and understanding during interactions with coworkers, subordinates, superiors and customers; Accepts people from varied backgrounds and perspectives; Treats all individuals respectfully and fairly. Aware of and respects social and cultural differences; Communicates in a respectful manner; Develops productive relationships.
You will be taken to another site to submit your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer