JTEKT Automotive North America - Assembly Technician
|Company||JTEKT Automotive North America|
|Date Opened||6/21/2023 2:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/29/2023 12:39:00 PM|
In cooperation with
Greenville Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Flexible to work in any area of the operation.
- Willing and able to work any shift.
- Project a positive outlook in conversation and conduct.
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Responsible for 5S in their area.
- Travel, as required.
- May perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned by management.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations and ergonomics’ oriented
- Ability to understand and demonstrate standard work.
- Proficient English communication skills.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
- Ability to work overtime as needed per business need
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Work shift as assigned and overtime is required, as needed.
- Will be required to do the following throughout the shift: standing, bending, pushing, pulling, reaching above and below
- shoulders, moving left to right repetitively, grasping, and fine finger dexterity.
- May be required to lift during shift up to 40 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required with this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.