SCHEDL Automotive System Service - Forklift Operator
|Company||SCHEDL Automotive System Service|
|Date Opened||7/12/2018 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||1/1/2019 12:00:00 AM|
In Cooperation With
Spartanburg Community College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Spartanburg SCHEDL Automotive System Service LP
Spartanburg SCHEDL Automotive System Service LP is an internationally operating automotive components supplier to highly prestigious car manufacturers in Europe, the United States and Asia. Our core business is just-in-sequence wheel and tire assembly on a high industrial level. Furthermore we provide high-quality logistic services.
For our production plant in Duncan, SC we are looking for:
- Operate forklift in accordance with safety and standard working practices.
- Forklift driving, movement of tire/wheel components and completed assemblies between warehouse and production line.
- Loading tires and wheels.
- Unload trucks.
- Receiving and shipping of material.
- Assist with production line as necessary.
- Assist other departments as necessary.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Forklift experience.
- Ability to operator reach truck or stand- up forklift.
- Teamwork and flexibility.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Ability to follow instructions, written and verbal.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Knowledge of scanners and barcode readers.
- Shipping and receiving experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1-year previous manufacturing experience required.
- Drug screen and background check required.
- Willingness to work rotating shift (06:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. / 4:00 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.)
SCHEDL offers health insurance benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision. Other benefits include 401 (K) Plan and Worker’s compensation.
Starting wage is between $15 - $16 per hour, depending on experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applications are first screened by the local SC Works office. Those that meet the minimum qualifications are sent to the company for evaluation. The company has the final decision on who is invited to continue in the process. You will be contacted by phone or email if you are selected.