RBC AeroStructures - Shipping Supervisor
|Date Opened||10/2/2018 5:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/30/2018 11:59:00 PM|
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
RBC AeroStructures is a global provider of precision fabricated tubular and machined parts. We also provide Mil-Spec painting, plating and nondestructive testing to the most exacting customer standards in the industry.
Potential Employment Opportunities Exist for:
The shipping supervisor at RBC AeroStructures has various responsibilities such as performance of employees, safety precautions in the facility, and ensuring product is being expedited through the department according to the direction of Production Control. The Supervisor will ensure that all employees adhere to the standards set by the company as well as the state and federal bodies.
- Ensure that work in the facility takes place as per guidelines
- Ensure that all safety standards are met
- Ensure that all employees perform safely and efficiently using labor multiples when available.
- Keep tabs on the raw materials procured, final goods produced and finances involved
- Ensure new employees are trained in safety, performance, and all is documented
- Ensure all employees are aware of safety procedures in emergency situations
- Work with maintenance manager to ensure that all machinery is working order
- Work with quality manager to ensure product is moved in a timely manner
- May have to undertake other duties as per requirements
- Ensure that the production and sales targets of the company are met
- Relay any requirements in the shop, to enhance productivity, to management
- Identify and expedite parts to be shipped daily
- Basic familiarity with MS Office and general computer skills needed
- Basic knowledge of FedEx and UPS systems as well as international shipments/customs documentation
- Manufacturing and Shipping experience preferred
Working Procedure: Shipping Supervisor receives instructions and directions from Production Control Manager also performs miscellaneous duties, for example: customer service inquiries, assists QA, production, and engineering as instructed by the manager. High school graduation with minimum 5 years’ experience of work in shipping/production is the basic requirements. Most of the education is on the job. However, skills such as excellent leadership and observation are very important.
THE ABOVE STATEMENT REFLECTS THE GENERAL DETAILS CONSIDERED NECESSARY TO DESCRIBE THE PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB IDENTIFIED, AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF ALL OF THE WORK REQUIREMENTS THAT MAY BE INHERENT IN THE JOB.