Caterpillar - Foundry Patternmaker
|Date Opened||10/12/2018 5:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/30/2018 11:59:00 PM|
in cooperation with
Piedmont Technical College
will conduct a Special Training Program for:
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Customers turn to Caterpillar to help them develop infrastructure, energy and natural resource assets. With 2017 sales and revenues of $45.46 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its three product segments - Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation - and also provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.
Potential employment opportunities exist in Hodges, SC for:
As a Patternmaker at Hodges Casting Products you will construct and repair all types of metal, wood, and plastic patterns using conventional machines and bench work.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may also include :
· Operating conventional machines
· Utilizing Computer Aided Design
· Utilizing Computer Aided Manufacturing
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and requirements include:
· Must have Power Mill and 3D experience
· Must be able to program and use CAD/CAM packages and switch gears quickly to operate multiple machines
· Must be willing to learn new skills
Top candidates will also have:
· Powershape experience
· At least 5 years experience as Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Programmer / Machinist
· Experience using G code and M code
· Previous machine shop, foundry, or manufacturing experience
· Math skills
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Problem solving and decision-making
Positions are for 1st shift
Positions are in Hodges, South Carolina
Starting wages will range from $23.57-29.93 based on qualifications and/or experience
There is no relocation offered for these positions.
Please ensure you frequently check the e-mail account you provided on your application, including the spam/junk folder, as this is the primary correspondence method in our recruiting process.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/Careers
Apply online at www.caterpillar.com/Careers
Clicking the link above will take you to another site to apply.
Or at your local SC Works office
An Equal Opportunity Employer