RePower South - Tip Floor Foreman
|Date Opened||1/8/2019 08:00:00 AM|
In Cooperation with
Trident Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and on-the-job training for
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
Tip Floor Foreman
Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, RPS delivers long-term, economically sustainable recycling, waste recovery, and clean energy solutions to communities, industries and consumers. Together with our technology and equipment partners—Accordant Energy, LLC; Loesche Energy Systems and Bulk Handling Systems—RPS’ mission is to positively impact communities and protect the earth by disrupting the traditional approach to recycling, landfilling and producing clean fuel while creating sustainable, green jobs.
Position Description: Under the direction of the Recycle Supervisor, the Tip Floor Foreman directs traffic flow from inbound trucks on the tipping floor.
Responsibilities / Job Duties / Tasks:
· Safely directs traffic flow for incoming trucks bring in material.
· Works alongside the Loader Operator and assists in removing undesirable material.
· Responsible for load grading material.
· Communicates instances of undesirable material with photos and descriptors to management.
· Assists team members in cross training to ensure coverage within assigned shift.
· Assists Recycling Technicians during breaks or shortages in personnel.
· Is a champion of the company safety program and addresses any deviance regarding safety practices.
· Conducts self in a professional manner at all times.
· Able to handle undesirable material, with may be odorous in nature.
· Rotate to different work stations as required to provide relief.
· Helps the Maintenance department with work duties as required.
· Notify management in the event of any condition that may pose a risk to safety including physical, biological, or chemical hazards.
· Maintains prompt, regular attendance.
· Perform other duties as directed by the Team Leader, Recycling Supervisor, Director of Operations, or Plant Manager.
· Able to read and write English.
· Must be able distinguish (by sight, sound, touch, or other senses) whether his/her machine is operating correctly or is in a proper state of repair.
· Experience in a manufacturing or process environment preferred.
· Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of products including Word and Excel.
· Able to work in extreme temperatures and wet/humid environments.
· Must be able to work in an environment with strong odors.
· Flexible to work extended hours and weekends.
· Able to follow through and complete assigned tasks.
· Team oriented.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER NOTICE
The job duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions, experience, educational factors, and the requirements and conditions listed in this job description are representative only and are not exhaustive of the tasks that an employee may be required to perform. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require employees to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of its business, competitive considerations, or the work environment change.
***An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V***
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|