$22.85-$27.78 Hourly / $3,961.00-$4,814.00 Monthly / $47,528.00-$57,772.00 Yearly
According to Civil Service Commission Rule 9, the duties specified below are representative of the range of duties assigned to this job code and are not intended to be an inclusive list.
1. Types bills, payrolls, permits, letters, notices, reports and similar forms; enters data into routine databases.
2. Performs routine alphabetical or chronological filing; maintains simple records of financial, statistical, accounting or similar information not requiring previous technical training.
3. Posts to various records and prepares simple reports on information contained in such records.
4. Makes arithmetical computations.
5. May operate a variety of standard office machines including photocopier.
6. Prepares payroll, purchase vouchers and similar types of records.
7. Fills in form letters with designated or routine information.
8. Performs related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge of: current office methods, procedures and office machines; business English, spelling and arithmetic.
Ability to: follow oral and written instructions; learn assigned clerical tasks and routines.
Skill to: operate standard office appliances; skill to type 45 net words per minute.