1054 - Principal Business Analyst
CAD Project Manager
|Date Opened||7/26/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Salary||$61.89 - $77.85/hour; $10,727.00 - $13,494.00/month; $128,726.00 - $161,928.00/year|
|Job Type||Temporary Exempt|
*ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATED 7/28/2021 TO REFLECT NEW CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT*
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT: All City and County of San Francisco employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. For details on how it is applicable to your employment, please click here.
· Primary Liaison and Point of Contact for the SFPD to DEM for coordination of resources, access, program management, technical information, support and stakeholder communications
· Advocate for the necessary SFPD tools to support operations and workflows
· Collaborate with all stakeholders to build a unified, high quality public safety solution for the City and County of San Francisco
· Review and gain approval for all procurement and implementation activities within the corresponding department
· Support all activities to develop and maintain stakeholder project awareness, engagement, and buy-in
· Hosting and managing department and cross-departmental meetings, developing agendas
· Designing, developing and implementing new systems to support departmental activities setting the scope, boundaries and objectives for system functions interfaces based on departmental needs
· Research and evaluate SFPD CAD systems, tools and data
· Ensure department interface requirements are understood, documented, implemented and maintained for current system, during transition, and for the future systems(s)
· Provide technical support to implement, test and operate a CAD system
· Contribute, comment and gain approval for all CAD Replacement MOUs and contracts
· Document, advocate, and support organizational process review and organizational change management related to CAD, Mobile CAD, dispatch operations and dispatch response operations.
· Provide ongoing project management support and resolve problems as needed and prepare timely, accurate, and meaningful project reports for management;
· Prepare test plans, documentation and training materials, and work with vendors to prepare technical specifications and scopes of work;
· Establish and maintain good working relations with department personnel, staff, vendors, peers, and management;
· Effectively represent the SFPD at strategic or complex customer meetings, or city events in a professional manner;
· Perform related duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- Education: An associate degree in computer science or a closely related field from an accredited college or university OR its equivalent in terms of total course credits/units [i.e., at least sixty (60) semester or ninety (90) quarter credits/units with a minimum of twenty (20) semester or thirty (30) quarter credits/units in computer science or a closely-related field]. AND
- Experience: Five (5) years of experience in the information systems field, including system analysis, business process design, development and implementation of business application solutions or IT project management.
Substitution: Additional experience as described above may be substituted for the required degree on a year-for-year basis (up to a maximum of two (2) years). One (1) year is equivalent to thirty (30) semester units / forty-five (45) quarter units with a minimum of 10 semester / 15 quarter units in computer science or a closely related field.
How To Apply
- Select the desired job announcement
- Select “Apply” and read and acknowledge the information
- Select either “I am a New User” if you have not previously registered, or “I have Registered Previously”
- Follow instructions on the screen
- Candidates for positions with the Unified School District and the Community College District may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under the California Education Code.
- Candidates for positions with the Recreation and Park Department may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under California Public Resources Code 5164.
Disaster Service Workers
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|