3302 Admission Attendant
|Department||Fine Arts Museum|
|Date Opened||7/19/2021 5:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/4/2021 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$23.69 - $28.75/hour; $4,106.00 - $4,983.00/month; $49,270.00 - $59,800.00/year|
|Job Type||Temporary Exempt|
*ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATED 7/28/2021 TO REFLECT NEW CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT*
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT: All City and County of San Francisco employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. For details on how it is applicable to your employment, please click here.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS: The stated desirable qualifications may be used to identify job finalists at the end of the selection process when candidates are referred for hiring:
1. Experience working in a museum or at a cultural institution.
2. Experience with the requirements for working near high value art or around fragile and/or valuable materials.
3. Ability to interact with the public and customers in a professional manner.
How To Apply
- Select the desired job announcement
- Select “Apply” and read and acknowledge the information
- Select either “I am a New User” if you have not previously registered, or “I have Registered Previously”
- Follow instructions on the screen
All work experience, education, training and other information substantiating how you meet the minimum qualifications must be included on your application by the filing deadline. Information submitted after the filing deadline will not be considered in determining whether you meet the minimum qualifications. Applications completed improperly may be cause for ineligibility, disqualification or may lead to lower scores.
As a selected candidate for a job, you will be fingerprinted, and your fingerprints will be sent to the California Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The resulting report of your conviction history (if any) will be used to determine whether the nature of your conviction (or arrest, in limited circumstances) conflicts with the specific duties and responsibilities of the job for which you are a selected candidate. If a conflict exists, you will be asked to present any evidence of rehabilitation that may mitigate the conflict, except when federal or state regulations bar employment in specific circumstances, such as:
- Candidates for positions with the Unified School District and the Community College District may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under the California Education Code.
- Candidates for positions with the Recreation and Park Department may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under California Public Resources Code 5164.
Having a conviction history does not automatically preclude you from a job with the City.
If you are a selected candidate, the hiring department will contact you to schedule a fingerprinting appointment.
Disaster Service Workers
Information concerning City and County of San Francisco Employment Policies and
Important Employment Information for the City and County of San Francisco can be obtained at http://sfdhr.org/information-about-hiring-process or hard copy at 1 South Van Ness Avenue, 4th Floor.
of Application Documents:
Applicants should keep copies of all documents submitted, as these will not be returned.
All persons entering the City and County of San Francisco workforce are required to provide verification of authorization to work in the United States.
Issued: July 19, 2021
Human Resources Director
Department of Human Resources
Recruitment ID Number: TEX-3302-904457
All employees hired on or after January 10, 2009 will be required (pursuant to San Francisco Charter Section A8.432) to contribute 2% of pre-tax compensation to fund retiree healthcare. In addition, most employees are required to make a member contribution towards retirement, ranging from 7.5%-13.25% of compensation. For more information on these provisions, please contact the personnel office of the hiring agency.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|