Are you a passionate individual, committed to helping others? Do you enjoy being an advocate for the individuals you support? It is our mission to connect individuals and their families with person-centered, recovery-oriented services and supports in partnership with the Loudoun community.
The Department of Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services is currently seeking an energetic and dynamic QMHP for the position of Intensive Community Treatment (ICT) Vocational Specialist.
This position will provide intensive community treatment services to adults with serious mental illnesses, and/or co-occurring substance use disorders. The ICT team serves individuals in scattered sites throughout Loudoun County and is responsible to respond with treatment interventions in non-clinic based settings.
- Responsibilities include assessment, treatment planning, crisis intervention, care management and supportive counseling; and interagency consultation and coordination of treatment services.
- Maintains all clinical records and documentation according to federal, state and agency policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to function as a member of a busy, mobile clinical team utilizing advanced clinical skills.
- Will be required to transport individuals in program vehicles.
- Work schedule is flexible and will require day and early evening hours.
- The Vocational Specialist will provide assessments, promote readiness and individualized care for anyone interested in employment activities.
- Requires any combination of education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling
- Minimum of 3 years' related professional experience in the provision of mental health services and certification in Vocational Rehabilitation or pursuit thereof
- Master’s Degree in social work, psychology or counseling Virginia
- Clinical licensure or license-eligible preferred.
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check, credit check, driving record and TB test.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development